Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Answer


Last week my neighbor brought to my attention that I had a huge hornets nest in one of my trees; and this should be taken care of immediately before someone gets swarmed!. The nest was big as a basketball and very active. Hmmm... I'm not mowing around that dangerous thing!!! I then informed MR he has a problem to tackle. MR got the spray out of the shed..I asked him will that kill the hornets? MR said not a problem. Me and Executive Brat went to our safety post inside. While we watch MR in action. Then MR got into the truck pulled up along side the huge nest. Sprayed the nest and rolled up the window! Don't worry there gone now MR assured me. So that's how its done. Well the next day I went to look at the nest...NO THERE NOT GONE...that's not how its done. Once again I told MR his plan didn't work and he would have to get rid of that huge nest. MR informed me; he has a secret plan. Dare I ask?

THIS IS THE ANSWER!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm on this side of the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be going to a mates house whilst the NINJA warrior takes on his task. ;))
    hugs
    debs
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao... the word I had to type in for verification was ...SWARM, how freaky is that lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just me... again,
    I've just found your comment on the photo... to answer your question, He is holding a skull.
    have a great weekend
    hugs
    debs
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, that's pretty funny!

    Love your blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...