Wednesday, October 7, 2009

5-Word Challenge


This is the challenge; Someone sends you 5 words. You then write your thoughts about these words. I'll send you 5 words, just ask..

1) Family The most important people in my life! I believe you need them, like them or not, good times or bad times. My family is always the place I call home.
2) Christmas This one I have mixed emotions. As a child, I wasn't the one pleading to open presents early, That was my brother. As an adult, I'm horrible at gift giving, I don't know what I want..so how am I ever gonna know what someone may like as a gift!...JUST GIVE ME A SHOPPING LIST!...I do like the excitement of my kids...but every year when Christmas comes around; I just could not stand it! All the pressures of being in 4 places at once..well your gonna make someone mad!...that was usually Mom, oops sorry Mom. Now my Dad also died on Christmas day...so at this moment Christmas is tuff.
3) Traffic Well that depends on whose driving, if Mr is I just close my eyes and pray.
4) Winter I do not like winter. Its cold, gloomy and snow is only pretty on postcards! I don't like getting my feet in snow.
5) Television I don't watch it I just fall asleep.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today...when I came to check yours out I have to tell you just reading your profile I was sitting there thinking OMG...this is so me...so how I see things and how I feel about life in general. So I will be coming back for more!!!! I also love all the pics..you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I thought the same thing about your profile...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really neat way to get to know people. :) Now you want a new challenge? Answer those 5 words with 5 words. Here's my attempt.

    FAMILY: FOUR KIDS, HUBBY, LOVE, BUSY
    CHRISTMAS: CHRIST, BEAUTIFUL, FAMILY, CHAOS, EXPENSIVE
    TRAFFIC: CHICAGO, SUCKS, PATIENCE, BAD DRIVERS
    WINTER: HATE, COOPED UP, LONG, COLD
    TELEVISION: ADDICTIVE, DISTRACTING, GREYS, PRIVATE PRACTICE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to totally agree on Winter. Hate it. Hope you have a great week. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. neat idea, could you leave me 5 words on my blog and I will give this a try! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Christine ((hugs))
    I used to love winter, the dark nights with clear skies and followed by the frosty mornings, but over the past few years (think it's an age thing) I've really started to feel the cold, I'm sounding like my nana; she used that line...lol she always used to talk about her blood getting thinnner and that was why she felt the cold.
    I love the snow, and thankfully it never seems to last that long in my neck of the woods, just long enough to be pretty for a few hours then gone later the same day.

    when it comes to christmas... we used to have similar problems for gifts, but we started to keep a book of ideas and everytime we got together with the family we'd right any siggestions that cropped up during our time together, plus we all add our ideas of things we'd like, it takes a little of the stress out of it all.

    have a wonderful day
    love n hugs
    debs
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...