Monday, October 19, 2009

Awards Ceremony

Wow I'm very honored. I have received two Awards this past weekend. I'm new at blogging and this touched my heart. I enjoy reading your blogs. Thank you for finding me and taking time to read my blog. Thank You Amy and Jen, both who by the way have AWESOME blogs



I received this Award from Amy at Where a Woman Shakes Her Tablecloth
I would like to pass this award on to all who have left me comments, thank you:

Adriana at Not Now Honey I Have A Headache
Dawn at Dawn's Ramblings
Dena at Thoughts By Dena
Diane at That's What I'm Here For...
HeartNiki at NOTEPAD CH@OS
Alisa at Faith Imagined
Lisa at All That and a Box of Rocks
Julie at Julie Gillies
Janie at Life Not Wasted Or Lost
Veronica at OF MICE AND raMEN
Theta Mom at Theta Mom
Susan at Family Formula
Secretia at Secret Story Time
Leah at Just Me
Deb at Anam Cara
Unstoppable Spirit at Unstoppable Spirit


I received this Award from Jen at This Moment In Time
I would like to pass this Award on to:

Steph at Memories and Mischief
Beverly at His Heart My Desire
Brianne at Mommys Time
Teresa at Triumphant Victorious Reminders
Jen at Jael Custom Design
Nancy at If Evolution Really Works...
Stina at Women and Mom
Flory at A Woman's Life Stages
Ida Red at Under the Golden Apple Tree
Alex at Techy Mom's Blog
Amy at Where a Woman Shakes her Tablecloth

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards and happy monday to ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh Christine...Wow.
    Thank you.
    I've never gotten a award. How charming...and fun, and lovely. I'm so honored.

    Thank you so much.

    This may sound dumb...
    But how do I work it?
    Upload the image to my photobucket and share it that way??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards! I'm new to your blog, but already see that you're very worthy!

    Lisa @
    All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine! Thank you so much for the blog award! I love your blog and look forward to reading on a regular basis! Again, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Christine! It's a great feeling knowing that is reading and enjoying what I post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this award! It's always so nice to be "recognized" by another blogger. Thanks for passing the bloggy love my way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! I feel so special. Thank you so much! I'm going to have to do a mass post for awards received and passing them on. I've gotten three awrds within the last two weeks that I haven't posted yet. I'll do it today! I MUST! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and thanks! You deserve each one.:O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK YOU!!!! I am so excited to get another award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooooooooooooooove blog awards! I am so honored! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Christine! You are very sweet to think of me. I always love an award.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Christine:-) I am so happy that you thought of me:-), and Congrats on your awards:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your awards. Doesn't it always feel good to be recognized. :) Very happy for you. Following from MBC. http://www.guessingalltheway.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! You deserve more awards. You have a big heart and you have an attitude of gratitude which I truly admire. Thank you for passing on the award to me. I am grateful! May God bless you and enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you!!! :) I'll add it tonight. My girls have been sick.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...