Monday, October 26, 2009

Awards Ceremony

Thank You! Thank You! Wow you really like me! I received 5 awards, I'm really touched and honored. I will pass these awards on in the next couple of days. I received the BEST BLOG AWARD from Robyn at Simply Delightful and Tanya at The Grab Bag. They have awesome blogs! The award rule pass on to 15 others.


I would like to pass this award on to:

I received the STRONG CUP OF COFFEE award for having a blog good enough to wake you up in the morning and keeping you going all day; from Richele at Under The Golden Apple Tree and from Citygirl Gone Country at My Crazy Life. They rock!




I need to give this award to 7 different blogs that I think are blogs that keep you going! Here are 7 blogs that I enjoying reading:


I received the HONEST SCRAP award from Kristin at Whole Lotta Mama, she has a great blog!




Here are the rules: 1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award. 3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself. Here are "10 Honest Things" about myself:


1. I'm terrified of failure, therefore I'm really hard on myself.

2. I'm a history nerd! I love it! Dont ask me a question if your not into history
I wont stop talking.

3. I dont have collections (because thats to much stuff to dust) exception books.

4. my brats have me hooked on "farmville"

5. I keep trying to quit smoking! I hate it! chantix did not work.

6. Everyday I iron and make my bed by 5:30am I never sleep in!

7. I'm a list maker

8. I love the smell of bleached sheets and Chanel

9. I really want to wear a bikini again! must work harder!

10. I'm thinking about dyeing my hair red.


The seven blogs I am presenting this award to are:

5 comments:

  1. I bet you would look good as a red head. Get it professionally done. Red fades quickly. I was hooked on Farmville, now I'm hooked on Cafe World. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Im doing cafe world too, this is madness! oh I have to check my sunflowwere lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine...thank you for the award...and I love the '10 Honest Things about Yourself'. I gladly accept the award....actually, I love awards..heeheehee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on all of your awards!
    You are great!
    Love Gaia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just talking about you on my blog! Thanks again for the lovely award!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...