Friday, October 23, 2009

Friendship Friday


Yep I'm declaring it Friendship Friday!
I didn't write this, but I'm sharing it with all of you. My online friends.

SCREEN FRIENDS!!.... by Miasartiff ........
My husband has finally gone to work My children have finished their play they've gone to bed their stories read Now it's my time of day. I've had one of those days you know what I mean so I sit back and relax and turn on my screen. I'll talk to all my friends who know just what to say to make my stresses go and my troubles fade away. My friends you're always there for me whenever I feel blue and though we've never met before I know our friendships true. And although we haven't been friends for long in this short time it seems we shared so many things already our hopes, our fears, our dreams. We come from different walks of life but we share a common bond and it's time to say that of all of you I've grown so very fond. So thank you friends for being there whenever I've needed you I know you're always there for me and you know I'm there for you.

7 comments:

  1. what a great post, it's so true.

    I've done a few different health related challenges on my blog, the one that I referred to today was a "Get Active." We started 7 weeks ago, and it was to try and get some time to yourself during the week, to run, dance, bike, play Wii fit, whatever. Right now I'm doing a nutrition challenge, you can find the details on my sidebar list of posts. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post...of course Id think so considering I posted one kinda like it...its good having friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this as I thoroughly believe it.
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine,

    I love this, and it is so true.

    My online friends are very, very important to me. For years I wasn't able to get out of the house much. I would have gone crazy had all my friends not been there to talk to.

    Hats off to your Friends Friday - and to all the online friends we make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this post-how true, how true...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely comments...so true.

    I found you on Friends following friends on MBC. I would love to see you follow/comment at my blog Organize Your Life Now

    Thanks,
    Claire

    Organize Your Life Organizers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...