Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tarzan


This past weekend, I was looking through my photo albums Searching for a certain photo to send to my mother. Well I know I spent hours looking through those albums. I love the memories of yesterday. The chores and Mr. were just gonna have to make do without me for awhile! Then I came across this photo, My Tarzan! So I have decided for the blog I will no longer call him Mr.; he will now be known as Tarzan. The story to this photo ...we were hiking and came along upon this huge vine hanging. It was obvious from looking at the ground, that people swung from it before. I encouraged Tarzan to give it a go. He would not! he swore someone would get hurt. There was a good 10 feet of space above the ground to swing above. I looked at him stunned I believed all this time he wasn't afraid of anything! Well I grabbed that vine and away I went. Then I just smiled at him. Of course after the fact that I proved it was safe away Tarzan went.

4 comments:

  1. I think that is a great pic...and a good story to go with it! I can tell you love your Tarzan :) Bina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! I am the daring spouse in my house too, my husband won't even get on a roller coaster.

    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this story...sometimes we just have to show them dont we!?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good lookin Tarzan allright!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...