Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Afternoon Tea

underthegoldenappletree

Richele has invited me to her afternoon tea party. Would you like to join in? Link is on image above This afteroon let's make it really simple. Let's have fun getting to know each other with a questionaire.

1) What color is your toothbrush? pink and white

2) Name one person who made you smile today. Executive Brat

3) What is your favorite candy bar? Hershey Kisses

4) What is the last thing you said aloud? does singing count??

5) What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I dont like ice cream!

6) Ever go camping? I love camping.. I use to go every weekend during summer months.

7) Are you a cat person or a dog person? both I'm an animal lover

8) What was the last thing you ate? smoked gouda cheese really, I cant get enough of it lol

9) How long have you been blogging? Im a newbie! well here anyway, I have a friend who wanted to come us to come
over here and blog. They have quit and abandon me. Im having fun anyway!

10) What or who is your inspiration for your blog? I like meeting people and reading about their views, thoughts. My family and
well I just like to gab!!!

Well those are my answers!

6 comments:

  1. Great answers!!!! It is fun getting to know people..and once in awhile you meet someone online that you just feel drawn to like a best friend. Hope you have a super Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I get some time today, I will have to do this one! Very fun! I also love Hershey's Kisses, although I couldn't live without ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks so much for joining in! My daughter was just telling me that her friend's mom doesn't like ice cream. I had never heard of such a thing! LOL. I am in shock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers... except, you don't like ice cream? You must be crazy!

    Following you from the MBC Friends group...
    http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen this link up before. I think I'll join in! If you get a chance, swing by later this afternoon and see.

    Wait....

    You don't like ice cream?!?!?

    lol

    Lisa@
    All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...