Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What He Wants!


This week Executive Brat is on fall break. I have been so anxiously waiting for this week. I was planning on spending quality time with him. Yesterday he just wanted to play video games. I told him ok, but we are going to do things together this week! So today, Executive brat informed me that he knows what he wants me to do for him. I tell him sure its your vacation; whatever you want to do. He wants to take Flying Lessons this week! He is not even a teenager! Really Flying Lessons? Oh yes he has a plan. He is going to become a pilot and move to Australia.. He is very serious about this! Hm mm he can work the controllers really good on XBOX. I must be crazy I just called the airport we are going tomorrow. I told you he's spoiled.

10 comments:

  1. Oh if he ever starts he'll be a goner. My husband started flying lessons in July and is OBSESSED. He's a little over 10 hours from testing to get his private pilot's license. What's scary to me is we'll have to fly with him after. ACK! I am terrified when I ride big planes but I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...dang.
    You are some mom...that's for sure.
    If one of my kids told me that they wanted to do something like that...I would have told them. "That's nice Honey. You can do that when you are a adult."
    I'm starting to question my parenting now.
    Maybe I shouldn't have put them off when they told me about stuff they wanted to do.
    But really...I stand firm with no Jumping out of planes. Uhh..Uhh! Not now...not ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, well I think of it like this. When Im gone he can say when I was 12 mom took me to flying lessons. If he likes it and stays with it he can get his pilots license at 16 and just maybe get enough flight hours in to do something. As for jumpin out of planes Adventurous just did that about 2wks ago. I think I just might do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome and definitely a memory with you that he will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I wish you had been my mother-the kids don't know how lucky they have it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh,wow! I am terrified of flying. You are a very cool mother to let him follow his dreams at such a young age. Really, you are instilling self-confidence in him. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great, I would love to take flying lessons myself... great on you and adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hats off to you! You are a very supportive mom. Pray for and expect them to grow into well rounded adults in return.
    Thanks for the follow. I am now, diligently following you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww I think its awesome how you support him....Id be freaked out if it was me..heheh but its very important to support the things our kids show an interest in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Real pilots do train with video games including do fighter pilots, so it is useful.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...