Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What I Got


Ok so another birthday has come...this time I'm not in the mood to celebrate. However I will go along with Mr's plans..We went to Olivers for dinner, had some wine and split a BIG slice of cheesecake..Then we went to the video store and bought 4 movies. The plan was to spend the evening in our bedroom...watching movies of course! Mr turned on the movie..snuggled up close to me...and I fell asleep within 10 minuets. I must be getting old!....So what did Mr give me as a gift? the Declaration Of Independence..The Bill Of Rights..The United States Constitution..yes I know I'm a nerd about History..and I really do like my gift. I framed all 3 documents and hung them on the wall!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat and unique gift. My hubby would have totally fell asleep too. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...