Thursday, January 21, 2010

Coupon Queen



Susan Samtur has been showing us for years how much we can save money using coupons. Now its hard to believe that I can really walk into the grocery store and spend less than $20 for over $100's worth of products. I cut coupons in the past and I never walked out of the store with those type of savings! Im thinking if this really can be done; then Im gonna try harder. I know I can do this! Susan's first tip is to look at the weekly sales flyer; then plan your shopping by it. Also dont buy items because they are on sale or items you have a coupon for. Well this is easy enough. So all week I have been collecting coupons; free money! I could hardly wait for my flyer to come; I'm gonna make my list and go shopping and I will be the domestic goddess for the day! After going thru my flyer and picking only the items I would buy; I really am disapointed. The only sale items that I would buy was BEER! Im not kidding. Now I remember why this just does not work for me. With the price of food rising I need all the savings tips I can get! If you have good tips please let me know.

6 comments:

  1. I just did a post on Swagbucks where you can points to redeem for gift cards. Check out my site for the post. Also there are legitimate online surveys that I do to earn $$$ or gift cards. It helps. e-mail me if you want more info. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's nice to have you back! I try to do the coupon thing too, and sometimes it works and sometimes I just lose the things. Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to post some great deals on my site along with some of the Sunday ad and sites where you can find great coupon match ups.

    http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/

    Following from MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making soups/stews at home provides nutritious meals at very reasonable prices. it reduces leftover veggies too.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a good coupon cutter. I have good intentions but convenience or the usual juggling act just gets in in the way. It's a goal though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not been good lately but some of the stores around here have certain days that the coupons are doubled. I am a new follower and love what I see!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...